• Do you have 3-5+ years experience in the Building Services Industry?
• Are you a natural relationship builder and passionate about your career?
• Do you have a qualification / trade certificate in Electrical, Mechanical or Building / Construction?
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Sales Representative within a well-regarded national Building Services company. You will utilise your existing technical knowledge and natural relationship building ability to manage accounts within a defined client base as well as growing the existing client base focussing on small to medium sized businesses. Our client is a leading organisation, with a reputation for providing a quality product and an outstanding service.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Develop, maintain and nurture positive relationships with existing and potential customers to establish preferred supplier status
• Develop an extensive network within the industry
• Actively seek out new market opportunities together with additional opportunities with existing clients
• Develop bid responses and proposals in accordance with customer needs and requirements
• Prepare and deliver sales presentations
• Provide advice on customer feedback and potential customer concerns and carry out regular business reporting
• Utilise internal systems to ensure appropriate communication and documentation of company and client information
• Ensure appropriate level of market and competitor knowledge
Target driven, and highly self-motivated, you are looking to further develop a career. Energetic and full of initiative, you enjoy working autonomously. Candidates with experience in technical roles from large technical organisations will also be considered.
In order to apply, you will have existing Australian Work rights, and a valid Driver's License.
If you are looking to join a well-regarded organisation and join and be part of a high performing team, please apply online or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.